Diablo® III

Cya wizards -

*looks around*
I dunno about you guys... but I was playing a wizard cause it was FUN.

Don't call me crazy all at once now...

Your crazy man... How can you play this class for fun??? <--- Sarcasm
Don't worry, I only play for fun also so they can call me crazy too.

Exactly I'm playing a Barb atm... Enjoying every second of it and after im done ill go through all modes again with a different class bc i enjoy the game and have fun.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Arkain
Is there a reason why every other class is loitering around these forums? Go back to your "Monks are useless" and "Barb's worst class?" threads. I know many barbs, all of which with decent gear (as any class in inferno should have to solo it) can solo it no problem. What's annoying is a) no patches notes b) no fix to to the spell's description and c) poor planning/testing from Blizzard if they really didn't think that people would be using this, since this was theorized even before D3 was released.

Actually there are plenty of non-losers that think their classes are good. They do know how to play, though, so...I'd stick with normal if I were you.

5/10
Reply Quote
Have fun playing your next class only to realize it's just you that's bad.
Reply Quote
i have 1 question :)
can i reroll my class? atm i play wizzard but im bored of him :/
so my question can i change my class and stay on the level and gear? :)
Reply Quote
The absolute worst kind of player.

Only sings when he's winning, then ups and quits to the next easiest class.
Reply Quote
i have 1 question :)
can i reroll my class? atm i play wizzard but im bored of him :/
so my question can i change my class and stay on the level and gear? :)

No you start a new character from the beginning....
Reply Quote
If you can't win without broken skills, you are just bad. Wizard is so easy in inferno mode, I'm just face rolling through act 1 and 2.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 05:21 AMPosted by TraLF
I know many barbs, all of which with decent gear (as any class in inferno should have to solo it) can solo it no problem.

You shouldn't lie to try and make a point.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BRB, facerolling Inferno on my 'awful' sorc
Reply Quote
So umm maybe I'm slow what changed?? I haven't played since the servers went back up if they did. If its force armor then well luckly I haven't gotten to level 54 so I won't kno what i'm missing.
Reply Quote
I also never get hit, I also don't look for Vitality, I don't use Force Armor at all and I manage to face tank almost everything as a Wizard.

Get to know your class, don't be bottom feeders.

Thank you, and good night.
Reply Quote
They supposedly change the 35% maximum hit thing on force armor. My understanding is it still works for people with normal hp, but not for people using no vit builds. Personally, I don't really think it's that good, the 40 all resists ends up being better once you have some decent gear.
Reply Quote
OK, I don't like reading forums because there is so much negativity and whining, instead of constructive criticism, but did I miss something about the wizards? Whats the OP whining about? ATM I am playing 3 different toons and to be honest I am enjoying each one.

Is he complaining because it's to hard or what?
Reply Quote
Try not abusing obviously unintended gameplay mechanics, so that when it's nerfed (and you can't be naive enough to think it was going to stick), you're not suddenly terrible at the game.

OK, I don't like reading forums because there is so much negativity and whining, instead of constructive criticism, but did I miss something about the wizards? Whats the OP whining about? ATM I am playing 3 different toons and to be honest I am enjoying each one.

Is he complaining because it's to hard or what?

There was a technique that involved high health regen, Diamond Skin and Force Armor, while having extremely low Vitality that allowed you to pretty much "tank" everything in Inferno due to never being able to be hit for more than 35% of your health. Due to high regen, you would fill back up to 100% every second and it was extremely hard to die.

Something along those lines. There were some exceptions (like mobs with Desecrate, Fire Chains, etc).
Edited by Seraphi#1863 on 5/22/2012 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Seraphi
Try not abusing obviously unintended gameplay mechanics, so that when it's nerfed (and you can't be naive enough to think it was going to stick), you're not suddenly terrible at the game.

Remove force armor and watch as wizards are unplayable after Hell. You may bookmark this so that when it happens (likely won't) you can come back here and remind me of how right I was.

Edit : After reading your edit, you don't actually know what build is overpowered and which is not, which is a problem since you are posting like you do. People are only seeing that wizards can tank bosses with force armor/diamond skin. If you want to whine about something you should look into critical mass / frostnova combo that utilizes the same spell set. Except, this build can and does kill every champion pack in the game with ease.

Edit #2 :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bRQSOX!gYT!cbZYYa

There it is for you, you can get around 35% crit and stand still and never die because Crystal skin never goes down.
Edited by JSquiggle#1769 on 5/22/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Thorium
I know many barbs, all of which with decent gear (as any class in inferno should have to solo it) can solo it no problem.

You shouldn't lie to try and make a point.

+1 Thorium.

I have a hard time believing that a barb with "decent" gear is soloing inferno "no problem". Unless that person is corpse jumping to bosses and completely skipping any and all champion/elites...
Reply Quote
You gonna go roll a barb?

After that you will quit the game period.
Reply Quote
Which skill did they fix?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
The cry babies are crying that they cant run around with 4k health and abusing passive while having another to abuse it further. Running around with glass cannon slotted and having sad armor rating and health and wonder why they die in inferno. Im abusing another bug , a tank mage bug , going health/armor and abusing my area effect abilties. Who woulda thunk that would work , its not like you can find high armor with int/vit and a good source/1 hander with high dmg to adjust , amirite?
Edited by DaliLhama#1629 on 5/22/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]