Diablo® III

Auction House 101k gold sale, 35k returned

I just sold 80 blacksmithing pages at 1499g each, which netted approximately 101,000 gold for the sale after 15% fee.

Something doesn't look right here:

http://i.imgur.com/uUtVO.jpg
Edited by Psilosopher#1781 on 5/22/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
Good luck with that, blizzard loves not giving stuff back when they mess up. the AH has been eff'd up all day. I cant even buy items, no way I'd try selling something.

But since the forums have been flooded all day and nothing has been said or done about it I'm sure it's just another "everything is working as intended" scenario.
Reply Quote
Didn't the RMAH come out today or something? I don't know or care since I play hardcore, but that could possibly be a reason why the AH is all messed up and why they aren't paying much attention to gold AH problems.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
no, RMAH was pushed back to the 29th
Reply Quote
That has happened when I sell multiple items before, however if you give it time, it ends up going up to the amount it should be.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Jesseroo
That has happened when I sell multiple items before, however if you give it time, it ends up going up to the amount it should be.

That's good to know. I was hoping I didn't have to just bite the bullet cause 65k is a lot on hardcore
Reply Quote
do what I do, and put an item up for auction and cancel it...if you don't get all your money with the item cancelled, then there is something wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]