Diablo® III

Permanent Diablo Stun

When fighting Diablo in the Real of Terror sequence, I got trapped in a bone prison, and Diablo was killed before he grabbed and threw me. When we returned to the Pinnacle of Heaven I was permanently stunned until I was trapped in another bone prison. It's not a major bug, but a bug none the less.
Reply Quote
Yeah my friend and I encountered this bug just now. In HC no less. Imagine our horror as we watched his hitpoints slowly dwindled into oblivion. There was nothing I could do besides trying to draw Diablo's attention away from him. Strangely enough he didn't die even though it looked like he would. I guess your character cannot be reduced to zero health when perma stunned in this fashion? No ideas.

Blizzard, you need to fix this bug otherwise there's no way I'm going to try to kill Diablo with a team again in HC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]