Diablo® III

EVGA GeForce 210 or EVGA GeForce 8400GS

I need a new graphics card budget is tight i just neeed something that will perform and hopefully get the most bang for my buck right now I am looking at EVGA GeForce 210 or EVGA GeForce 8400GS they are within my price range looking for some advice on which one to get or if there is a more promising graphics card i can get for around the same price.

Thank you for your assistance.
Edited by MVon#1475 on 5/22/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
210 and 8400GS are both terrible.

What computer do you have now, and what graphics card?

Specifically, is the case a fat mid-tower, or a slimcase/slimline? What about power supply?
Reply Quote
I have a 8400Gs and i don't like it.
I will change to a GTS 250, Try to take a 1gb/256bit card
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
200 series are old. Move up to either GTX 560, or HD 6770
Reply Quote
I have a 8400Gs and i don't like it.
I will change to a GTS 250, Try to take a 1gb/256bit card

does the 8400Gs play diablo decently? I never cared much about the quality of graphics so putting a game on the lowest quality won't bother me, but I don't want too choppy I realize that since i can't afford a high performance card i gotta take what i can't get.
Reply Quote
I'm running off of a Hp windows 7 its a tower i got room for a larger card everything about the computer meets standards for what i need its just my video card, my current video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6140SE nforce 430, it won't even attempt to run diablo 3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Then get a Radeon HD 7750
Reply Quote
i play diablo with a geforce 8400 Gs with lowest graphics possible, goes all good except some parts where is all choppy, i dont recomend it i use it cuz is the only one i got and i cant afford a new one
Reply Quote
If you must have the absolute bare minimum to run the game comfortably, the GT 440 GDDR5 (do NOT get the DDR3 version) is as low as you can really go.
Reply Quote
Not to brag, but I just got a HD4850 off eBay for $43 and free shipping. You can find deals if you look.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]