Diablo® III

Updated Website 'Server Status' Pages

Blizzard peeps, please update these two pages more accurately:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5394512/

The last couple of days, the servers went down quite a lot, without (advanced) warning from these pages. Please update at least the forum server status so we can check if there are any scheduled maintenance. The WoW server status pages is updated more regularly than the Diablo status pages.

Also, Is there anyway you can separate the Americas game server from the website server? This way whenever you perform game maintenance, the site will not need to go down with it. At least that way, the people that visit the website will know what happened.

I have posted a similar thread for this issue yesterday but somehow it vanished from the face of the earth. But that is another issue best discussed on another thread.
Reply Quote
Yes, currently the server status page doesn't help much, says servers are up when there not, ah has been down for hours and still shows that its working on the status page.
Reply Quote
So I'm not the only one wondering iof these pages are ever gonna be accurate.
API code or something is really screwy...

How hard can it be to ping a server and have a page change dymamically to suit? Should be realtibvely simple with PHP or ASP.NET... especially with the Uber Geeks working the Blizzard web department... right?
Reply Quote
Yep! Having some frustration about the same topic. The server status page for D3 seems to not be working and I feel like I've had this problem before *maybe even a few times*

A quick fix for us is to check the WoW server status page as D3 is telling me that it's Battle.net being down for maintenance, and the WoW status page seems to usually be accurate. But I would love a fix for diablo's page so I can actually check the game status on that game's website please :)
Reply Quote
It's been happening since the game came out, they've been sleeping on this for like 6 months lol
Reply Quote
When is the server coming back online?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]