Diablo® III

Suggestion: Show ilvl On Items.

Hello, I have a simple suggestion that I am sure a lot of Diablo nerds will agree with: show the ilvl on items. I had to use a hack to see ilvls in Diablo 2 and even World of Warcraft has that feature. Could we please have it in Diablo 3. Make it only visible in "Advanced tooltip mode". I'm sure it would be very easy to implement and it would be very convenient for us "advanced" Diablo players.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
There is no ilvl.
Reply Quote
Does that mean that the best lvl 60 req rare item in the game can drop in A1 of inferno?
How is the quality of modifiers determined then? Is it 100% random and all that matters is the req level?
Edited by Dek#1436 on 5/23/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Items seem to vary anywhere from 1 to the maximum allowed for that level. This is why even while leveling up you see some items that are absolute trash and others that seem above and beyond everything else at the level.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
of course there is an item level, it is probably derived from the monster lvl which may be driven from an area level, and results in the rlvl

or it is the rlvl
Edited by zoid#1554 on 5/23/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]