Diablo® III

Leah's conversations

90 Orc Death Knight
I can't for the life of me seem to find Leah's Childhood and About the Temple. The guide I read was accurate and helpful for every other conversation, save these two. Any helpful tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
When you go into the festering woods for the broken blade quest near the drowned temple, Leah says something about coming there as a child. After that, continue the quest to find one of the beacons. She'll say something about going on treasure hunts with cain. Right click her portrait and she'll have the convo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thank you very much. Got both of them. All done with that crap, now :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ah, didn't know you could talk to her while she was in your party. Thanks very much!

Edit: You can get her Childhood conversation in town; I'm only missing the Temple one.

Edit2: You can't get the Temple one until after you actually enter it. Leah will say something about "the architecture predates the Sin war." It was available then.
Edited by Savannah#1712 on 5/26/2012 7:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thank you very much! got it!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I was going mad too, but just walk a few steps into the temple and snag the checkpoint there then log out then back in and she wil have the conversation "About the Temple" available.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 10:58 PMPosted by Jazil
I was going mad too, but just walk a few steps into the temple and snag the checkpoint there then log out then back in and she wil have the conversation "About the Temple" available.

This is the only thing I found that worked for me---thanks---though I had to return to the Drowned Temple, after bouncing back into the game, before it showed up. (Maybe when you posted they didn't have the start-back-in-town-and-portal-bakc-to-last-checkpoint feature yet?)

(Why does there seem to be no single way to get this conversation that works for everyone? Are people just not being detailed enough about what they actually did to get it, or does it actually trigger differently for different accounts/characters?)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This was the only Advice that I have seen on many different sites that actually helped me complete the conversations with Leah. Thank you very much for the reference to clicking her portrait, else I'd have spent another hour or more running about like a headless chicken!
Reply Quote
It's working people! When you enter in THE TEMPLE, press click on Leah, up on the screen near the Enchantress or Templar, what you use as a Companion, and then TALK - About the Temple.
It's very simple!
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
She'll say something about going on treasure hunts with Cain.

Thanks a bunch, it's the only one I was missing out.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
05/26/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Savannah
You can't get the Temple one until after you actually enter it. Leah will say something about "the architecture predates the Sin war." It was available then.

Oh right, thank you. I was going mad lol
Reply Quote
Man i try this 10x but its not working is thier onother way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]