Diablo® III

Got hacked today

Nice to know ALL my work up till now was for nothing. Also it started me back on act 1 and unable to use the WayPoint to go back to act III. I'm pissed!
Reply Quote
You got pushed back? This morning I logged in to see I had been taken from the end of Act 1 to the end of Act II with all my money gone.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Ephrin
Nice to know ALL my work up till now was for nothing. Also it started me back on act 1 and unable to use the WayPoint to go back to act III. I'm pissed!

Make sure you are selecting the quest line you would like to play before entering a game. You'll find it on the left side of the character screen after choosing a character.
Edited by Helios#1847 on 5/24/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
05/24/2012 05:07 PMPosted by llort
No. You don't have a keylogger. No. You weren't phished. Blizzard let you down because they only care about making rehashes with unoriginal content and relaxed security. Simply put, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY. THE GAME COST $67, BUY AN AUTHENTICATOR NOW!!!

if only they had a free mobile auth...

oh wait...
Edited by Yue#1581 on 5/24/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have my Mobile authenticator. Part of why i'm so pissed. and I found the quest line part. I use it everytime I log on.
Reply Quote
I know I wasn't hacked because I was still level 15 with all my items in my inventory the same. I simply got pushed from the end of Act I to the end of Act 2- no hacking could have possibly happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]