Diablo® III

'Sprint' WTF is this crap

I use it. Here's a quick video of my setup and it in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEyk63UaBI4
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Meatpuppet
I'm thinking it'll be a popular PvP skill.

and when you rune it for 5 seconds with 2 shouts it's a great way to run around to find events / rush people through games. in hell or below
Reply Quote
I have used the knock-up rune with this skill. You can effectively CC an entire group just by running back and forth through them.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Roofies
The developer had a deadline and created the skill to fill a space. It took them ten years to release Diablo 3, but only took four years to make Diablo 2 from Diablo 1. Meanwhile, D2 was amazing when it came out, D3 appears to still be in a sort of testing and balancing phase. DH and Wizard beating the entire game in under a week due to exploits is not a well crafted product by Blizzard. I wish the original developer Blizzard North was still around.

Amen to the Blizzard North needing to come back... Bring the original team in for a consult to fix the issues. Guarantee it will be a worthwhile investment and probably pay dividends.
Reply Quote
i tried sprint with a perma wotb build, it works very well, as an instant fury spending to keep wotb up forever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]