Diablo® III

So I just finished hell...

And was looking to upgrade some stuff, I notice i'm still wearing a lvl 15 amulet and 2 lvl 30 rings....

Decent replacements for them are seriously expensive, you guys farming them or just shelling out the gold?
Reply Quote
I farmed mine and got lucky

But yes they're really expensive, but so is all the rest of the good stuff (str vit +all resist)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Check out my guide here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150761772

There are two main ways to get gear, which i outline at the end of part 1 in the guide.

If you find the guide helpful please post a comment so that more people can see it near the top of the page :)
Edited by Teebs#1197 on 5/25/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You can get some nice blue rings for 8-12k. Look for the ones have +STR with 12-13% attsck speed.

Amulets get the same. They will have higher STR values with 8-10% attack speed.

This works best with a 2-hander but you should be using one anyway.
Edited by ShiggleKahn#1963 on 5/25/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You can get some nice blue rings for 8-12k. Look for the ones have +STR with 12-13% attsck speed.

Amulets get the same. They will have higher STR values with 8-10% attack speed.

This works best with a 2-hander but you should be using one anyway.

Yea i've gone with a 2h build all the way through, so thanks for the tips. Gonna take a look around act 1 inferno and get a feel even though I know act 2 is when it gets nasty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]