Diablo® III

Smoke Screen - Clarification?

So... when I use smoke screen. It seems as if nothing stops following me. They just chase me down.

Even when I hook off to the side, they just turn and keep following.

Isn't this ability supposed to make you invisible?
Reply Quote
I would say this is lag because this has happened to me on the rare occurence
Reply Quote
Happens to me too
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that if you are using a bat companion or any of the companions you will still get followed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
The sad fact now is that you need to use the rune to extend the duration to 2 seconds if you want to actually use it for anything other than breaking CC.

If you have the 2s duration you will notice that monsters will follow you for almost the first second and then turn around after that. I hope they fix this skill soon and if they are going to make the duration so !@#$ty at least make the effective during those 1 or 2 seconds.

Shadow Power:Gloom can be used in much the same way SS used to be used. You can still die but depending on what you are fighting you can take a few hits or tank it completely with the life steal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]