Diablo® III

Disappointed in D3

Literally 5 friends of mine said, 'Get Diablo 3! You will not regret it!'

I do regret it. Bought it from ebgames for $89... tried playing it and every 5 minutes i get 3007 error.

3007 Will be the death of me!

---

Specs:

System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Graphicss: ATI Radeon HD 5750
Processor; Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.8 Ghz

Not fancy, just an average iMac..

Download Speed; 20 Mbps
Upload: 0.86 Mbps
ADSL2+

---

I played for about half an hour straight without it disconnecting, and loved it, now I can barely play it.. Will there be a fix?
Reply Quote
So, youre saying that you've in the 0.001% of Australians that get ADSL2+ at its maximum speed then? :p

Could be a router issue, could be a firewall issue, could be many things. I'd contact your ISP, get them to check that your lines stack up, do full trouble shooting, and if all checks out 110%, the contact Blizzard customer support.

3007 is an issue where your computer is unable to maintain the connection to Battle.net, so it is most likely an issue at your end. Not a fun choice of words, but it's how it is.
Reply Quote
also check whether you can choose a different ADLSL2 connection profile; ie you take a hit in the bandwidth department (games require so little download) for an increase in line reliability. internode provide an option to do this. my online experience is much better when i have it set to 'high speed' rather than 'very high speed' for instance.

but yeah, troubleshoot your networking then get back to the forums.
Reply Quote
just because you assume the problem is at blizzards' end that the game is a disappointment, even though you havent checked out if the problem MIGHT be occuring at your end..!

do people even think first before judging these days..?its pathetic really, and no im not trolling..!

anyways what fixed this problem for me is disabling firewall and than when your in the game join general chat...but you dont need to type anything in it..!
Reply Quote
Ignore the last three guys, they're all serial trolls.

The 3007 error is common, it's something Blizzard changed with regards to timeouts on their servers that isn't compatible with Aus/NZ internet settings.

I'm actively telling people to NOT buy this game now, and will be getting a refund soon seeing as Blizzard are not looking after the Oceanic region.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Lollie
trolls.

that's just a word stupid people use when talking about opinions they don't like.

The 3007 error is common, it's something Blizzard changed with regards to timeouts on their servers that isn't compatible with Aus/NZ internet settings.

and yet not everybody is suffering from it. so, as is standard practice for any reasonable PC gamer you troubleshoot your setup to ensure it's not at your end. but no, the lazy internet generation is too useless to do that.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 09:53 PMPosted by PKC
and yet not everybody is suffering from it.

I wasn't suffering from it until they changed something their end one downtime, it's a problem at Blizzard's end. They changed a setting. And NO issue my end with anything else. Also staying in General chat fixes it for me, so explain that.
Edited by Lollie#6501 on 5/26/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oh dear lollie, its not working out in your favour aye..?that is what i mean by judging so quick without thinking...only trolls think others opinions are trolling..!

they've posted a fix to help the guy and yet you say their trolling...
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Lollie
and yet not everybody is suffering from it.

I wasn't suffering from it until they changed something their end one downtime, it's a problem at Blizzard's end. They changed a setting. And NO issue my end with anything else. Also staying in General chat fixes it for me, so explain that genius (this is sarcasm before you get excited, ofc you're not a genius).

Again... where is Blizzard on the record stating that it is at their end? This could be multiple things. Were you running torrents when you were getting the errors? Was there a thunderstom near your exchange, or further out when you got your errors? Was there water in the underground pipes that house cable from the exchange onwards? Was there a power spike in your area?

Mate... I know my stuff, and I dont say it to upset anyone, instead to help. Then again, if you heard half the calls that I answered when I worked for an ISP diagnosing thousands of problems like this with people like you ever week, its not too uprising that its not YOUR fault. Hey, it never is. I just fix it so that you can think its was THEM that fixed it, not me.
Reply Quote
They're trolling because Blizzard changed something their end that caused this.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Lollie
They're trolling because Blizzard changed something their end that caused this.

...and yet you seem to have a huge amount of proof of this that you are happy to display willingly?

Mate, just go away, and let people like me and the other so called "trolls" in here help people in peace....
Edited by HazBeard#1939 on 5/26/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@OP - ask for a refund, it's the only way Blizzard will realise they screwed up.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Lollie
@OP - ask for a refund, it's the only way Blizzard will realise they screwed up.

Oh yes, the fastest selling game of all time, 0.0005% of all purchases get refunded. That's a MASSIVE dent in their reputation, aint it?
Reply Quote
Yeah yeah we know, NZ/Aus dollars aren't wanted.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Lollie

the more you post the more your making yourself look like a fool...its not getting any better..!

edit - seriously help the guy or dont post rubbish in his thread..!
Edited by AnonymousOne#6219 on 5/26/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I wasn't suffering from it until they changed something their end one downtime, it's a problem at Blizzard's end. They changed a setting. And NO issue my end with anything else. Also staying in General chat fixes it for me, so explain that.

what does that have to do with the OP, THEIR problem and the various suggestions that you've got to check your setup out FIRST?

im not surprised that someone who conflates such simple concepts is also having trouble running the game, lol.
Reply Quote

what does that have to do with the OP, THEIR problem and the various suggestions that you've got to check your setup out FIRST?

im not surprised that someone who conflates such simple concepts is also having trouble running the game, lol.

^^ This precicely is why I spend 45 minutes the other day trolling.... ahem, sorry... writing a guide for people who are having an issue with 3007.

Not suprisingly, the thread was not popular, as it is apparent here that new generation internet geeks know everything, and that everything = not my fault.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150111413

Hope this threat helps the OP, as this is what helped me when I was getting 3007's.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for your input.

Called up my ISP and they say theres nothing wrong down my end (only done 23% of my bandwidth, no server issues).

So yeah...

Blizzard ftw?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]