Diablo® III

Server lag?

My desktop meets the D3 requirements. I played the game earlier this morning (8am central time) for about 4-5 hours and I had no problem with lag. I also played with a party of 4 and the game ran smooth. But I went to work (before the server maintenance) and came back (after the server maintenance) and played with my roommate. We were both experiencing lag. Then we tried with only one person playing (no other devices using internet were on) and the lag was still there. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this as well after the server maintenance, but I thought I'd post a thread to let people know of the issue. My roommate and I have played other online MMOs simultaneously with servers hosting from another country and have never experienced lag.

Hopefully things will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
I've had the same issue. I played for 4-5 hours this morning no problem and after the server maintenance, my game has been extremely laggy. I hope they work out the kinks soon. It is a sweet game and I can't want to play it smoothly again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]