Diablo® III

Video Card Unsupported - Can't Play Diablo 3

This is So stupid, I just got the game, my comp is 3 years old and im told that is outdated, To those of you who say its my fault because i did not see the system requirements I ask where was the sticker that says " Diablo 3 does not work on intell computers" because I would think that should have been on there '--

You purchased a game that clearly states the requirement's on the box, or on the website, and your system cannot play it. Yet you blame Blizzard?

Playing the ignorance card, I see what you did there.
Edited by zKrieg#1561 on 9/4/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
why are these people allowed to sell expensive games to the public knowing that they dont always work?, and require varing video cards. Time to think of your customers eh:
Reply Quote
sad to see blizzard shooting itself in the foot again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You know what you all have to check if your video card is really on that list. Mine is not. And I still get this message. I was playing it perfectly fine until the day before the patch. The problem is some glitch with this patch. Please Blizzard DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Did you try reinstalling the game? I have not tried this one yet
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Necro'd thread so locking it. If you have this problem now, please take a look at the sticky post we have above for it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092923
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]