Diablo® III

LOGIN

My game will not let me log in, it will launch but when i enter the username name and password i can't log in. i do not know whats wrong, or maybe im just dumb
Reply Quote
me too im getting the same thing.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
thesmallbus

What happens when you try to login? Are you using the same login information that you would use on the battle.net account site?
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
i cant log in either :(
Reply Quote
@Dankoril

same login info as battle.net. The Login button doesn't trigger anything
Reply Quote
Same... Enter User name as pass and the login button stays grayed out.
Reply Quote
I'm getting "Your login information was incorrect. Please try again. (Error 315300)"
But everything is correct. I even have the game registered on battle.net website. PLEASE HELP!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My play button is also greyed out.
Reply Quote
Same as OperationDx...
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same issue as well with a greyed out login button.
Reply Quote
mine is as well has anyone figured it out yet?
Reply Quote
the "login" button is greyed out. and yes, i'm using the same login info as if i were on the battle.net site.
Reply Quote
Same problem as OP. Ive paid for the digital version, I've tried to set my server from the account tab to all 3 regions but it does not seem to matter.
Reply Quote
hey man enter your email
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
If you are getting a gray button at the login screen, make sure that you are not using your battle tag ID as your username.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Dankorii
f you are getting a gray button at the login screen, make sure that you are not using your battle tag ID as your username.

Well, I feel like a dumbass. I was using my warcraft 3 battle.net account, then i tried my battle tag. my email works. Thank you
Reply Quote
using email address got login button to work. however, now i'm getting the, apparently ooooh so infamous, error 3003. :( :( :(
Reply Quote
Now at least i get all the same errors everyone else is getting :P
Reply Quote
I can't log in either, i played for 5 minutes just now, then it kicked me off the servers and now i am stuck at authenticating.
Also when i logged in last time i saw there was a rollback and i lost a few items.
Reply Quote
Well the login on the launcher should say to use your e-mail and not say to use you battle net account name. This is very confusing. Second it seems that I'm getting the same error as everyone else. 3003 unable to connect. I promise you it's not my connection. I just was playing eveonline a second before I checked the forum and tried to login with my e-mail.

You know this just feels so fail. I pay $60 dollars for a new game that I don't even intend to play with others. Yet I have to be connected to Battle.net at all times to even play the game. So if i don't have an internet connection I guess I should just throw money in the garbage every once in a while and lite it on fire.

Do you guys remember the old days when you purchase a game and play it the same day? or if it was jacked up you would wait for a patch. UGH! At this point I'm not going to play the game because it's to late.

Blizzard please sort out your issues. I expect to be playing this game by tomorrow. This is not an MMORPG. I intend to play it as a singleplayer game and it should behave as such.
Edited by OperationDx on 5/15/2012 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]