Diablo® III

Who else errored out and praying?

I'm praying I didn't die and that my characters info got saved. I heard that some people had issues when they error out it'd set their character back. :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
When the lag started I went back to the first quests to grind some achievements. I am positive I cant be dead cause I logged out in town. But if you're gonna play Hardcore you need to be careful with lag.
Reply Quote
I was fighting the boss just before the Act 2 boss (I think). I'm a 22 Monk, I had full health, and it was down to this last monster. I'm hoping my character got out soon enough, or else I'm gonna have to start again!
Reply Quote
We had just cleared out an area, I think, so hopefully I lived...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Been fighting hardcore skeleton king when the servers derped out for emergency maintenance we have going on now. No idea yet if my toon is alive or dead since I can't relog yet. If the 10 second delay upon disconnect was enforced then most likely I'm dead. Sigh.

In random news, this would be my 2nd hc toon today. Lost my 1st level 13 by walking into a giant ambush somehow lol. I think I got too far ahead for my level :P. Totally playing hardcore blindly and going to beat it without a prior softcore playthrough =D.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 5/15/2012 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm alive - woooooo.
Reply Quote
The most !@#$ed up thing just happened... My hardcore character got converted into softcore. wtf...
Reply Quote
My brother and friend both died... darn.
Reply Quote
The biggest BS just happened to me.....took a nap...waited for servers to come back on. I was supossed to be in town...but when I went to play..... was surrounded instead by hoardes who killled me instantly. Thanks allot Battle net....was in town trading....now dead. That is crap indeed!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
My HC Monk just died due to my ISP deciding to fart. Man.. if this is what I'm going to have to deal with each time I play a HC character, the risk is too great in combination with Blizzard's instability.
Reply Quote
RIP to my lvl 18 Witch Doctor PapaShango...Blizzard's servers killed him last night but I WILL have my revenge!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]