Diablo® III

Ritual of Blood not working

100 Human Warlock
I've been trying to play around with this passive, but it doesn't seem to do anything ATM. There doesn't seem to be any health loss on cast for me. Anyone else notice this? Anyone know if the 1% hp regen is working?
Reply Quote
Note that the health loss is tiny, so you might not even notice it. The ability works fine, try this:

Be at full health and cast something that is very costly. Quickly move your mouse over your health and watch as it fills up to full. If it's filling up, but you were at full health when you started, then that means that you've lost health, and are gaining it back with the help of the 1% hp regen.
Reply Quote
i dont see any life drain when casting dire bats.
but without the passive i can cast 6 dire bats per full mana. with the passive i can cast 7. something definately working on it.

not too sure about this passive at the moment.
Edited by Blargh#2639 on 5/16/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
well i tested the 15% and it works. The health loss is indeed tiny and regens in less than a second on my char when using acid cloud (at my level its 115 mana, so health lost is whatever the maths is ~17)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm getting nothing. My health is staying at full no matter what I cast
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]