Diablo® III

Slow Motion if I play at full screen

85 Blood Elf Rogue
So basically right now I can play the game if I play it windows mode and make it about 1/3 the size of my 23" screen which is playable I can even have the graphics at max but for some reason with the lowest settings on everything I can't play full screen and it isn't normal lag. It is just straight up slow motion.

everything just goes into slow motion and i've updated my graphics card (which by the way isn't that good) it's a intel graphics card but it meets the "medium" requirements.

I can play WoW on full graphics no problem and a few other games that are a little more graphically demanding that Diablo so I I don't understand why it goes slow motion when I try and play at full screen.

I've also stretched out the window mode game little by little and the bigger I make it the more it goes slow motion. it is really weird and any insight on this would be FANTASTIC
Reply Quote
wow windowed mode and making it small made it better for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]