Diablo® III

Diablo 3 crashes my Mac

Support Forum Agent
For those of y'all having crashes still, have y'all tried to run the repair tool and see if it helps?
Reply Quote
I know this thread is old as Cain... but my D3 started acting up pretty badly after the 2.0.4 patch hit.

Scenario 1 (happens quite often):
Very often when I use town portal the game locks up. The progress meter in the TP-screen animates for a moment and then it stop and I get a beachball. No way of recovering - I have to force quit the Diablo process.

Scenario 2 (happens rarely):
When porting to another player using his banner the game freezes before the loading screen kicks in. Almost everything is blacked out - the popup box you see when you hover over the banner is still visible but the content is blacked out. After that same as above: beachball - force quit...

Sometimes I let it run for a while in hoping that I can get a 'real' crash log or ID, but that has not happened up to now.

BTW: I used the repair tool and the crashes keep coming.

My specs:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac14,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3,5 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 8 MB
Memory: 32 GB

Graphics
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 4096 MB

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]