Diablo® III

Please help ati radeon 4200

my issue is it just not runnimg correct. It real slow. I upgraded driver.. Im not able to move without a 3 second delay. Did I waste 60 dollars what should I do? I want to play currently un playable. Every part exceed min. I was worried my video card does not. Is it good enough? Is there something I can do ?
Reply Quote
4200 is below system req also post your pc spec

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

PC
Operating System: Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs)
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/D3supportedvideo
Edited by Jim#1594 on 5/16/2012 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The 4200 doesn't meet min requirements.

http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=466&card2=585
Spec to spec analyst between the x1950 Pro vs 4350.
From this, the x1950 has a higher pixel full rate, texture fill rate, and memory bandwidth.

Since 4200 is lower than 4350, it means its lower spec than the x1950 Pro, which is Blizzard's D3 min spec

The second digit of a model number represents the performance and is more important than the first digit. The higher the number is the better performance you will get.
Edited by bLuDrGn#1316 on 5/16/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So which card should I get without spending a ton of money so I can play. Thanks for the help all
Reply Quote
you should get this videocards for diablo3 ati 6670 dont go any lower also nivida dont go any lower then 450 550

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Radeon-HD6670-PCI-Express-R6670-MD1GD5/dp/B004X6AOVM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337189724&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/EAH6670-DIS-1GD5-Radeon-GDDR5/dp/B004X8EODY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337189724&sr=8-2
Edited by Jim#1594 on 5/16/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Pc spec is amd ath 64 x4 2.8ghz and ram is 4 gb operating system wimdows 7 64bit sorry I on my phone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seriously? I have the same graphics card and this computer less than a year old! How long has this game been in the works and they didn't make it compatible with a brand new system? That's BS. I was so excited to play this game, but I guess it will have to wait til I have another $150 bucks to shell out for a "new" video card on top of the $100 I just spent on a game that won't work. Awesome.
Reply Quote
Me too same problem computer just a year old bought from best buy now need to find a decent video card to run the game. If u got a list of decent ones let me know. Dont want to spend much on it at all.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Violetskye
Seriously? I have the same graphics card and this computer less than a year old! How long has this game been in the works and they didn't make it compatible with a brand new system? That's BS. I was so excited to play this game, but I guess it will have to wait til I have another $150 bucks to shell out for a "new" video card on top of the $100 I just spent on a game that won't work. Awesome.

Actually, there are some cards going for around $47 on newegg that will run this game on medium-high settings.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Violetskye

It has little to do with how old the computer is; many (most?) computers are sold with a very cheap graphics card, and are unsuitable for gaming out of the box.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]