Diablo® III

[GUIDE] How to defeat Belial.

Just finished against him. After dying a couple of times i switched my follower to a templar with healing. I used a barbarian myself.
Reply Quote
I just finished beating him. Solo. But before that, I took a look at this forum to see if anything/anyone could help or give me tips.

Tried 3 times before I used some of Frost's tips.

Stats:
Wizard
Lvl 22-23 (popped 23 when I failed to beat him)
Strength: 60
Dexterity: 83
Intelligence: 127
Vitality: 103
Armor: 369
Damage: 88.03

Diamond Skin - Prism rune
Wave of Force - Affinity rune
Familiar
Explosive Blast
Magic Missile - Split rune
Arcane Torrent - Disruption rune

Frost also mentioned switching out of Diamond skin between fighting...I chose not to because I'm not completely comfortable switching off like that :/ I felt that the explosive blast didn't do much in the 3rd part with Belial, obviously it's great with his minions when they get close. The familiar also didn't do much for me, or at least I couldn't tell. The best advice I could give you is Diamond Skin. Just Diamond skin. Seriously. And running around the semi-circular area and avoiding the blasts. Once he's done with blasts, use Diamond skin and unleash on him.

Another FYI: You can tell when Belial's green blasts are about to explode and do damage to you.
Reply Quote
I tried this guy more than 10 times, to come to him, realy sucks. It takes about 1 or 2 minutes until my Barbar lvl 24 is killed.
It doesn´t matter if I move, jump take care of the green spots
go to the platform or anything else.
And that in normal skill.

At all I deleted the game. Thats not the way to spend a good time.
Reply Quote
I tried this guy more than 10 times, to come to him, realy sucks. It takes about 1 or 2 minutes until my Barbar lvl 24 is killed.

Ask me questions I'm willing to help!
I also said I'd Co-Op if you still can't figure it out.
Then you could watch me and get the jest of it, and later do it on your own if you'd like.
Edited by Silverprime#1602 on 5/17/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Ask me questions I'm willing to help!
I also said I'd Co-Op if you still can't figure it out.
Then you could watch me and get the jest of it, and later do it on your own if you'd like.

Maybe you could help me also....i have almost give up and almost also decied to delete the game. this is a little hard they have make it, and i takes long before you come to him and finally you come and died after few seconds. and if you go out of the game you shall make a lot before come to him again. i give my last try tomorrow or else i delete the game to. that was a very bad thing blizard have made in the game. not so cool....
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 12:04 PMPosted by MitsuCats
Maybe you could help me also....i have almost give up and almost also decied to delete the game. this is a little hard they have make it, and i takes long before you come to him and finally you come and died after few seconds. and if you go out of the game you shall make a lot before come to him again. i give my last try tomorrow or else i delete the game to. that was a very bad thing blizard have made in the game. not so cool....

Sure I'd be glad to help!
Do you have any questions? I can help through Co-Op to if you'd like.
Reply Quote
I have a lev 24 bar after dieing 5 times I came hear to read. Point 1. stay in the middle Point 2. Use the Templar Point 3. run back and forth to get out of the way on poison bombs And for the bro who asked on earthquake yes it worked for me.
Edited by CONAN#1163 on 5/17/2012 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I still can't beat him. Does the offer still stand that you will coop?
Reply Quote
I'm having trouble with Belial on Hell difficulty, he keeps slamming his fist down and one shotting me. I can't figure out any patterns before he does it. It's so hard to get him to that phase, then just getting 1 hit by him sucks. Anyone have any tips?

Edit: Farmed a little gear, and my ping finally went down from 250+ i destroyed the boss, only got hit once. :D
Edited by Vyl#1499 on 5/18/2012 4:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Silverprime

Sure I'd be glad to help!
Do you have any questions? I can help through Co-Op to if you'd like.

i have try here to the morning and with the templar it goes little better but i died, i try to dont step into the green thing but i died anyway.

i maybe ask stupid but what is CO-OP is this a way to help you log into my account or how..... becausei would like to come more in the game, but at the moment i close to delete it....
Reply Quote
Okay sorry to write again. but offcourse i just want to try one more time. i add the templar and give him a very good weapon with shild. and then i buy a amulet with 31 to life. then i make the earthguake ready.

run around and use most of the right side there he is not spitting so often. grap all the health he drop. then use earthguake on him again run around be very carefull. make sure you have healt all the time. this was my trick just use earthguake and let the templar kick his !@#. and i make sure we both all the time have health.
Reply Quote
I NEED HELP DEFEATING BELIAL!!! can anyone help me?
Reply Quote
I beat him on WD after a bunch of tries. Sacrificed some Intel for Vitality tweaked my skills for dot/ powerful hits on single target. I was 24 at the time.... Oh and I had the Templar With me that helped alot.
Reply Quote
Solo'd it about an hour ago and it was Super easy with a monk, beat him first try using mantra of evasion it helps you dodge for 7 mins and then using breath of heaven + rune and Serenity + rune you can heal yourself and your follower. I use seven sided strike + rune and way of hundred fists + rune and lashing tail kick + tune as attacks.
The key is watching your health and making sure you heal yourself as needed.
I can co op with anyone who'd like a monk to help the with vitality issues and some heavy damage if they'd like
Reply Quote
Solo'd it about an hour ago and it was Super easy with a monk, beat him first try using mantra of evasion it helps you dodge for 7 mins and then using breath of heaven + rune and Serenity + rune you can heal yourself and your follower. I use seven sided strike + rune and way of hundred fists + rune and lashing tail kick + tune as attacks.
The key is watching your health and making sure you heal yourself as needed.
I can co op with anyone who'd like a monk to help the with vitality issues and some heavy damage if they'd like
Reply Quote
What. Maybe it's all my years of hardcore raiding in WoW, but I walked through Belial on my Wizard pretty easily on my first try. This was the first boss where I really really could tell WoW's influence on the game, though, because it felt like a raid encounter. I really enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
yoooo im in need of help beating him got no friends and am getting super frustrated
Reply Quote
Yo chazzy I'll help you out
I'll be done eating in about 45 mins if you stil wanna try
I'm down to try co-oping
Reply Quote
word hell yeah homie been on this guy for too !@#$in long i get em to half health n that little bomb %^-* he does when he sticks his hands in the ground owns me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]