Diablo® III

Auction House Web Interface

Would be nice to poke around the AH while at work, or otherwise unable to play.
Reply Quote
I agree.
Reply Quote
Agreed.
Reply Quote
I also agree
Reply Quote
I also also agree.
Reply Quote
We are in agreement.
Reply Quote
Have been thinking about it and Google brought me here.
Totally agreed.
Reply Quote
I agree. It seems like it should already exist, but I bet it will be added eventually. A phone 'app' would be handy too.
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
or an app-i set for making own auction house applications
Reply Quote
The way the D3 auction house is designed (very bad interface!) is on purpose. I don't think they will make a web auction house which can be easily accessed by bots. They don't want D3 AH to become like wow.

Not that i disagree... just some thoughts
Reply Quote
Agreed, even if it is only to check the progress of your auctions. Or even a mobile app.
Reply Quote
Also being able to see my full inventory and equipped items is key. A web AH needs these features.
Reply Quote
What about if can only view your auction but cant bid on it or search items ?
Reply Quote
Agreed, comm on Blizzard we want an AH web app ;)
Reply Quote
Having a web AH would be HUGE for me to check all of my auctions on the go. Agreed!!
Reply Quote
An iPhone app would also be super rad.
Reply Quote
I second that
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality#q21
Will there be a mobile or Web-based auction house?
We're always on the lookout for opportunities to enhance the game experience and keep our community connected to our games through the Web or mobile devices. However, we do not have any plans to share along those lines at this time.
Reply Quote
A browser based interface at least for the RMAH only makes sense for Blizzard. The longer people browse, the more money they'll spend, and the more transaction fees Blizzard collects. Blizzard is a business, and like every other business they're #1 priority is making more money. After that, everything else is #2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]