Diablo® III

Auction House Web Interface

Agree. On Android, iPhone and W7 also.
Reply Quote
Somehow, I completely missed this and other similar threads when I posted my own about this topic.

In addition, I also agree, too!
Reply Quote
Agreed x100.
Reply Quote
BlackBerry PlayBook/BB10 app would be nice too. Much easier to develop for than old BB devices.
Reply Quote
Assuming you can decode the way the game queries the AH, it is conceivable that it could be botted anyway. Being able to do this would also mean you could make a decent UI. I assume the UI is deliberately in an attempt to limit the "seriousness" of the trading on the AH. Otherwise it would be worthwhile market making etc.
Reply Quote
A web auction house is needed.

Stop about asking dumb mobile application! if your smartphone can't display and allow you to use a website go get a real SMART phone!

The "non web ah" against botting is not a good reason; as there's already IG botting for farming or AH... that just prevent users from being able to use it when they need it.
The other issue (as it's still the case actually IG) is performance; allowing all players to access AH anytime would kill their servers in less than 1hour! :D And you can't hide a "request time out" or http error 500 as they do with ping and lags!
Edited by BurningDog#2894 on 7/9/2012 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's needed! (my english is bad =\ )
Web interface is very necessary for the normal game ... at least it will be a big plus for the game

ps thx google-translate :D
Reply Quote
Agreed.it is very useful.
Web Interface is a standard approach and compatible with other device.
Edited by 安格斯林#3903 on 7/11/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Kappa
Would be nice to poke around the AH while at work, or otherwise unable to play.

Agree. Phone-app has less priority than a web interface.
Edited by cell182#2407 on 10/5/2012 4:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Agreed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]