Diablo® III

damn....what a dirty build

90 Goblin Shaman
so after suffering on nightmare thinking im a walking death machine coming out of normal, i decided to change it up.

bola shot with the stun rune
impale with stun rune.

3 bola shots followed by 1 impale (should keep ur hatred spending at a minimum).

for aoe i use chakram with dual chakrams (second rune).
followed by prep and smoke screen with heal and 3 second rune respectivly.

vault as my last spell.

no deaths whatsoever in act 2 nightmare, including belial.

try this build out and let me know what u think of the super cheesy perma-stun mechanic. I hope to change chkram for the healing tentacle for ele arrow once i get it.
Reply Quote
Interesting, Im just tidying up norm now but this is what i had in mind for nightmare onwards. Very stun/cheesy-ish. Will try it out. =)
Reply Quote
I've found that flash grenades + dazzling cluster arrow provides more aoe stunnage goodness.
Reply Quote
Whats your passive skills? @Bigdannyg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
passive are archery (with bows) more damage the farther they are away and finally

more hatred and health globes restore hatred and discipline...that one is godly...low on hatred/health? smokescreen and vault over a health globe or 2

edit*

i tried dazzling cluster, but found the cost is high at 50 hatred.

it is dirty tho

also grenades require u to be a little too close for comfort and they are only 25% chance to stun.
Edited by Yokem#1305 on 5/18/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]