Diablo® III

rapid fire bugged?

my build :
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#cajgVT!eYT!bYYZbZ
with a crossbow weapon

And here comes the deal: if you let sharp shooter stack to 100% and activate rapid fire ALL of the hits will Crit as long as you continue attacking. And you can attack quite a while with the bat and mortal enemy glyph.
Just equip increased crit damage and enjoy.

I'm 54 and do 12,4k dps when fully stacked.
Btw:this works with shadow power for high life leech while you attack.

Working as intended or is it a bug?

edit: If anyone wonders how it works: it is because attacks use the buffs the moment you shoot. Try it aout for yourself: use bola and shadow power....it will only heal you if you activated it before the shot, but not if you activate shadow power right before the explosion
Edited by Mannax#2687 on 5/19/2012 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nah
Reply Quote
ElXtronic are your posts always useless and insipid?

Also I'd be more than happy to test this if my demon hunter was level 50 but alas I'm not quite there yet, but it would make sense with how rapid fire works, but that does seem a bit "too" powerful to be fully intentional.
Reply Quote
Nah
Reply Quote
Definitely a bug, but Rapid Fire is pretty craptastic so I'd say abuse it while it lasts before you disregard RF forever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]