Diablo® III

quest issue after joining multiplayer game

I joined a multi player game with a friend who was a good bit further in the game than I and it jumped me all the way forward to where he was in the game on my game. All the quests he had completed are now completed on my game with my character. Not sure if this a bug or not so in the absence of other ideas I posted it here.
Reply Quote
My friend has experienced the same issue. I was further in game them him so it didn't effect me. But his quests he hasn't done yet now show complete.

Is this how it's supposed to work? I don't really want to go into multiplayer if that's the case. :(
Reply Quote
I have the exact opposite problem. My progression in co-op doesn't save properly so I have to repeat the same parts of whatever Act I'm in over and over again. I'm about to do the waterway part of Act II for the third time today. Blizz needs to fix this asap as it's literally the only thing that is burning me out on playing their game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]