Diablo® III

lvl 32 DH Solo build help

Hi guys. Im lvl 32 and looking for some help with a build cuz im stuck at the start of act IV on solo. all of my build idea have sucked on the first encounter, so im wondering if anyone has any good builds for lvl 32 soloing? I solo because i get annoyed at people not exploring everywhere and skipping all my conversations/cutscenes and ruining my "story" play through. Anyway, any help would be awesome, thanks!

edit: i use dual 1h crossbows
Edited by Bman#1999 on 5/19/2012 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

This is my current build. I've solo'd to a2 nm and am currently lvl 38. Elemental Arrow is pretty spamable and the slow/aoe is real nice for leveling. For boss fights I switch to bola and impale with both runed to stun.

I'd suggest getting a 2h bow/xbow. I ran dual 1h for a while and was amazed when I switched to a 2h+quiver. Spells do much more damage(% weapon damage)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)