Diablo® III

Error

85 Night Elf Druid
Keep getting Error:3007 and Error:3005....dont know what either mean but it kicks me out of the game then bumps me back to the log in screen.
Reply Quote
see here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149007206#2
Reply Quote
I have the same 3007 error ,every 5 mins or so...don;t tell me is my problem when it isn;t ...i have a 50 mb connection,i played wow for 4 years,never had a problem,i want you to fix it,fast..i payd for a game and i demand to be able to play it properly

i did all the thing u sayd for fixing it and still have it every 5 mins...so step up and fix it...and in the future don;t release games with so many bugs..
Edited by Murda#2763 on 5/19/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your anger is understandable and it's true the issue does not necessarily have to be on your end of the connection.

They already said they're looking into it and that they're working on fixing the reported issues and that's highly likely exactly what they are doing.

All you can do is have patience and give them some time to fix it. Technical problems have a habit of not having a trivial solution to them so fixing the bigger issues can take time otherwise they would not be called 'problems' in the first place and fixes would be applied before anyone even noticed the presence of any issue.

People also don't work too well under pressure so I think shouting at them every five minutes isn't going to help anything.
Reply Quote
I think all the consumers who have error 3007 have every right to be very pissed off. We bought a product that does not work as described and it appears that Blizzard is doing nothing to alleviate the situation. The last thing I read from a Blizzard employee is that they would resolve this in an "indeterminate" amount of a time. What are they going to do for the customers who have have suffered this Blizzard caused problem? My guess is nothing, or keep blaming it the customers. You can't even get through to customer service on the phone without having to wait for an hour and a half.
Reply Quote
I am getting the 3005 and 3007 error as soon as
I join games. I can never seem to play this game since it was released servers are up and
I cannot play....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]