Diablo® III

Lost all progress when logged back in

My Hero disappeared when I logged back in. Not sure why must have been a server overwrite. Now I have to start again
Reply Quote
Same here. I lost my 31 wizard on hardcore. Customer support take awhile to respond. I dont think they will do anything so I made a new hero
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me...
I got the game yesterday, played a bit before the server maintenance.
Went back on after and my LVL 3 character was gone... I didnt care as I had just started so created a new character...

Played all night, got some sleep, jumped back on today and viola!
my LVL14 witch doctor was gone and replaced with the previous LVL3.

Screw this game, Im not playing anything where my progress can be gone on a whim and have to do the intro over and over and over again and never finishing the damn game.
Unless there is a sure fire way the characters can be recovered, which I doubt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
your region got switched bro, prob went from US to EU then back cause it just happens sometimes.
Reply Quote
Good god your right, after the server maintenance it had switched me to American... changed back to europe and there he was!

Thanks for that, now I can relax and enjoy! XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]