Diablo® III

Your Off-hand

I'm currently halfway through NM right now, and am still using Mojo as an off-hand. I've heard later in late NM and beyond, that WD require a shield for survivability. Have you all found that to be the case?
Reply Quote
I'm in Hell past past act 1, and still haven't used a shield. Actually have decided to go with a 2h weapon loaded with vit/int. You'll be squishy but I've also been using a build that's mostly all survivability + heavy damage/vision quest.
Reply Quote
I've been using mojos since the beginning, now in A1 hell. I thought about switching for a shield too, but that lowers your DPS. I suppose it will be a good idea getting late Hell/Inferno.
Reply Quote
I haven't used a shield since normal. Caster shields have been rare and my friends playing barbs use shields and still get squashed in inferno. I don't think the shields make up for the damage being done in those levels you need distance and CC.
Reply Quote
I've been using a shield, and it helps drastically in hell, I have around 40-50k HP (keep getting gear, swapping in and out pieces to see the effects) and there's a huge difference having a shield and not having one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]