Diablo® III

Wizard Item build for inferno.

Seriously, people. how do you get such good gears. I in hell right now with 30k HP and 4.6k dps and I can barely survive act 4 if I meet those tongue lashing frogs.

I seen ppl with 40k hp and 15k+ dps. how do you get that? does Hell elites drop such gd items?

so whats the next move for me with 150k in my bank account.

1st) Continue farming Hell act 4 elites for items?

2nd) Go to inferno act 1 and hope for better items?

3rd) Pray that some idiot sell GOOD stuff for CHEAP prices?

Please advise. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Yeah, farm for gold or farm for items. Why gold? Auction House abuse. Unless you're completely intent on not using that, your best bet is to just farm Act 4 Hell for gear or die a billion times in Act 1 Inferno for gear. :/

I'm sitting at 32.5k HP and 6.1 ( 8k buffed ) dps at level 56 right now. Half my stuff comes from good luck, the other half comes from Auction House spending. I gave up crafting stuff about 10 levels ago. Better off NPC'ing / sending stuff to the AH and then spending that money in the AH. x_x
Reply Quote
Vendors in Inferno can have decent gear, though it's rare.

I farmed Act IV hell until I had enough dps to switch to inferno.
Reply Quote
Yeah, farm for gold or farm for items. Why gold? Auction House abuse. Unless you're completely intent on not using that, your best bet is to just farm Act 4 Hell for gear or die a billion times in Act 1 Inferno for gear. :/

I'm sitting at 32.5k HP and 6.1 ( 8k buffed ) dps at level 56 right now. Half my stuff comes from good luck, the other half comes from Auction House spending. I gave up crafting stuff about 10 levels ago. Better off NPC'ing / sending stuff to the AH and then spending that money in the AH. x_x

At level 10 blacksmith, you can make really good stuff for level 60's, before that it's pointless.
Reply Quote

At level 10 blacksmith, you can make really good stuff for level 60's, before that it's pointless.

To get to lvl 10 blacksmith would require a LOT OF GOLD man. so the best course of action for me is to farm act 4 hell till I have 30k HP, above 3k defense and above 10k dps
Reply Quote
you can buy atk speed & int rings on AH for like 30-50 (use cap filler) it should boost your dmg by lots
Reply Quote
I'm in act 2 inferno by solo.

I have 4k hp and about 13k damage, I don't consider my gear to be very good but I do manage.

Here's my build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#blQRSO!YfX!bZYbZY
Reply Quote
how much int is required for 15k dps? if you take the best one hand weapon for wiz at lvl 60 at around 350 dps. How much int is require to hit 15dps? 3000 int?
Reply Quote
You should definately get a better weapon than 350 dps. Get a one-hander around 600 dps (+ at least 100 int bonus) with a source around 20-200 damage (+ another 100 int bonus). You can also get a 2-hander, but you should get at least 800 dps on that with another +100 int bonus.

Also 1 int = 1% more damage.
Reply Quote
You should definately get a better weapon than 350 dps. Get a one-hander around 600 dps (+ at least 100 int bonus) with a source around 20-200 damage (+ another 100 int bonus). You can also get a 2-hander, but you should get at least 800 dps on that with another +100 int bonus.

Also 1 int = 1% more damage.

ok one last question before I kind of leave this thread. whats yr weapon dmg and total int count? At least I can try to plan the int to be equally spread among all items. Thanks.
Reply Quote
My damage is +23k and my int is 1800 or so
Edited by Gyldenglad#1370 on 5/20/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my damage juz around 500++ at nightmare act 1 , lv 33 >< its too low... haiz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]