Diablo® III

Arcane Torrent:Death Blossom Inferno viable?

41 Tauren Paladin
Hi, I'm currently still in Normal mode and addicted to Death Blossom and it's 670% damage.
Is anyone still rocking it in Inferno, or is it way too unpredictable to be useful?

It's spastic RNG is what I love about it but is there far too much risk in it at level 60?

Cheers.
Reply Quote
You'll be using disintegrate with chaos nexus not AT
Reply Quote
I find that Disintegrate has very limited uses for solo inferno. It's ok in a party, for some areas.

I don't see how Death Blossom could possibly be used solo. Everything needs to be precise in order to solo properly. However, in a heavy CC group I could see it being used, especially vs slow bosses. It could work. I doubt it would be spectacular, but I don't see why it couldn't be use for fun.
Reply Quote
I've tried distintegrate but it's just caused me to spam more pots/D-skin as I'm a standing target.

found much better just kiting with AO, but if you have 3 monk tanks. go crazy as they can heal you.
Reply Quote
Na just use your clones to tank. Works for me anyway.

I did see an interesting post about having 0 vit to sort of cheat how CS and EB work. Kind of RNG but in theory it's really cool.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hi, I'm currently still in Normal mode and addicted to Death Blossom and it's 670% damage.
Is anyone still rocking it in Inferno, or is it way too unpredictable to be useful?

It's spastic RNG is what I love about it but is there far too much risk in it at level 60?

Cheers.
Sorry, man. Death Blossom is trash long before you get to Inferno.
Edited by monomach#2421 on 5/21/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Cheers.
Sorry, man. Death Blossom is trash long before you get to Inferno.

cascade works though in inferno. if you are using temproal flux + blizzard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]