Diablo® III

NM Act1 + 2 Did not use 1 potion (Build) Solo

Thought I should share the current build I'm using and hope you guys can criticize it and comment. Wondering if it's viable for later game. I'm in Act 2 now and still haven't used a single potion. [I finished Act 2 without using potions, except for Belial]

Note: I play completely SOLO.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WQXYVR!Zcd!aaaZab

HP: 12000
DPS: 1100 (with buff from Berserker Rage)
Level: 40
1h Weapon + Shield

I'll probably change the runes to Smite (51), Revel (59) and Provocation (52) at later levels.

Please let me know how you find it!

Edit: DPS addendum for buff from Berserker Rage. Update! Finished Act 2 without using a potion except for Belial.
Edited by AzriTan#1854 on 5/22/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
For curiosities sake how long does it take you to clear a screen full of enemies?
Reply Quote
There are no fury spenders to maximize Berserker Rage. Basic rotation is to Leap, followed by Ground Stomp to suck them all in and hack 'em up with Frenzy which should proc Sidearm every 5 hits. Revenge whenever you need a heal or it's up and Ignore pain when low - which is rarely, only time I used it was on a crazy champion mob.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Nekrosis
For curiosities sake how long does it take you to clear a screen full of enemies?

Nekrosis: Fyi, I finished Act 1 NM in 4 hours with full exploration. Full screen of mobs... Hmm. It's much faster than my previous AOE build which was based something like this except that it took advantage of Cleave and Rend. Also, my previous AOE build didn't work on bosses and was weak defensively.

I killed Butcher in 120s (timed) btw.
Reply Quote
hey i like your build but i am very confused about somthing , it may sound dumb but i dont know how you can play with 3 defensive and 2 might abilities it will only let me get 1 skill from each ability section :(
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:29 PMPosted by BLACKDAHLILA
hey i like your build but i am very confused about somthing , it may sound dumb but i dont know how you can play with 3 defensive and 2 might abilities it will only let me get 1 skill from each ability section :(

Blackdahlia: Go to Options --> Game play --> Tick 'Elective' Mode
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:29 PMPosted by BLACKDAHLILA

I'm suprised people still don't know this, no worries!!

go to options - gameplay options- and check the box 'elective mode'

now if you press S (skill tab) . You can click the slot you want (in the skill screen not your bar) and then with the arrows left and right of the four skills you can pick ANY skill you want.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Hoplitespear

I'm suprised people still don't know this, no worries!!

go to options - gameplay options- and check the box 'elective mode'

now if you press S (skill tab) . You can click the slot you want (in the skill screen not your bar) and then with the arrows left and right of the four skills you can pick ANY skill you want.

Hopslitespear: It's okay. My real life friends didn't know either until yesterday. =P Any comments on my build? =)
Reply Quote
What weapon setup are you running? 2h, dual-wield, sword & board?
Reply Quote
What weapon setup are you running? 2h, dual-wield, sword & board?

Yaffa: 1h weapon + shield. I thought I already put it in the edit! =P Is it not showing?
Reply Quote
[quote]

Yaffa: 1h weapon + shield. I thought I already put it in the edit! =P Is it not showing?

Ok it's there now it wasn't showing or I wasn't paying attention : D
Reply Quote
Updated. Finished Act 2 (minus Belial) without using a single pot.
Reply Quote
You can use almost any build without problems until Hell.

Then when you get some gear, you can use almost any build without problems until Inferno.

Inferno Act I is doable with decent gear, then act II only with almost perfect gear, then act III so far is out of reach.

So far.
Reply Quote
thank you very much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]