Diablo® III

Auction House bug, items not searchable

Several of my items, which are priced to sell, are not showing up. So, I have 10 slots filled and my items are losing value daily.
Reply Quote
Same here, all 10 slots stuck for 2 days now, honestly makes me want to not even play lol.

Any comment blizz?
Reply Quote
Yep, same problem here, none of my stuff is showing up.

What a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have the same problem, 6 of my 10 auction slots are locked....and I guess they have been all day...(3) have 1day 9 hours left and the other (3) have 1 day 15 hours....Sucks working at a disadvantage on the AH
Reply Quote
Same issue here. All 10 of my Auction House slots are unavailable due to having UNSEARCHABLE items that will (obviously) never sell.

This is ridiculous. The AH is one of my main sources of fun in this game, and not being able to use it is pretty annoying to say the least...

Please get this working soon Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I have a bid-only auction that I'm going to lose alot of gold on. Can we please get a response?
Reply Quote
If they cannot fix it they should allow us to remove our auctions until they can.
Reply Quote
just wanted to say that im having this issue as well and its costing me a lot of time and money.
Reply Quote
As someone who AHs alot its pretty damn annoying to have half of my slots taken up with Ghost items.....

Not impressed
Reply Quote
I got the same issue..can't sell an Amu, that's worth 500 mill.
This bug is just !@#$ing annoying. Please fix this!
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Well, nothing changed, has there? I have 2 items that are not searchable. Both are set items. Coincidence or not? You guys still having this problem?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]