Diablo® III

Stash Bug

85 Human Death Knight
Logged into my account and onto my level 5 wizard, and found the stash contains the items from from my level 20 Monk's Stash
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I thought stash was shared across toons?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Just exited game and re-entered still showing the level 20's stash
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
News to me, what would be the point of doing that ?
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Oakdeadwood
News to me, what would be the point of doing that ?

.... so you can share items and stuff across characters? artisans and crafting is also shared on the account. Everything is account wide in D3.
Edited by KiF1rE#1993 on 5/22/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Then why am i only seeing the items from my level 20 stash ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just spoke with a friend of mine that's their main is about the same level as mine. Their stash is fully shared between their DH and monk. Demon hunter is about lvl 34 and monk is about 20-ish.

Have you actually put any items from your lvl 5 into the stash? New games like that, I often find there's absolutely nothing worth saving so I have a tendency to not visit the stash for a while. Other than that, I dunno, honestly.
Reply Quote
Stash, Artisans and Achievements are account wide with the exception that Hard Core characters each have their own Stash and Artisans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is not a bug. It's supposed to be that way. Learn to love it or play a different game imo
Reply Quote
He he... there is even a help tip when you are loading the game that tells you so.
Reply Quote
I for one love it. It makes sharing items between characters much easier than Diablo 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]