Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
2. Navigate to /Applications/Diablo III.
3. Delete the D3Debug.txt file.
4. Reset the Diablo III game folder permissions.
5. Launch Diablo III.
Tried the suggestions above and none worked. For anybody still having this problem herre is one more thing to try which fixed it for me:
1. Open "/Users/Shared" folder in Finder.
2. Select "Blizzard" folder.
3. Select "File --> Get Info" from menu
4. Click the lock icon (bottom right corner of Info window) to allow you to make changes
5. Under "Sharing & Permissions" make sure you have Read/Write
6. Select "Apply to enclosed items..." from the Gear dropdown (bottom edge of the Info window, near the left)
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for the folders "Battle.net" and "Blizzard Entertainment"
I was having the "Agent wants to make changes" issue for myself and the kids. Works for everyone now.
This should of been resolved. If you are still getting the prompt for user name and password, please enter it in so the new tools update can apply and resolve the issue.
If this still does not work, please delete the Battle.net folder in users/shared and launch D3 again to get a new set of tools.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.