Diablo® III

Combat/Environment delay

I have recently installed the starter edition of Diablo 3 (don't worry I'm going to buy the full version soon) and when I use certain spells for both the witch doctor and monk class (the only 2 I have played so far) the game seems to not lag but delay. It takes the game about a good 1-2 seconds at times to play the animations and actions. It doesn't ruin the fun but its just one of those nuisances most games have when they first release.

If anyone has a problem similar to this and found a way to fix it please leave a comment below.
:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have experienced considerable delays in my characters actions as well. There have been, and continues to be, a delay in the game whereby my character will perform a series of actions and then a few seconds later (sometimes 10s) , all of the queued-up actions and enemy offensive strikes are executed at once. Sometimes this leads to my death as I cannot view my decreasing health during this frozen action period.

This is very frustrating and although i have been enjoying the starter edition, I am "hesitant" (pun intended) to purchase the upgrade to full.

Please apply a fix to this rather annoying behavior.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]