Diablo® III

I just lost a few million due to this bug

I was curious why a 940.8 dps one hander had 0 Bids after an entire day.

I had 5 people on my friend's list check again and again and all of my auction house items are not visible.

One of them is a 128 dexterity 40% amulet that can fetch at least 1.25 million in game gold. There is only an initial bid of 10,000 and if no-one else can see it, then I'll be ripped off by the auction house.

Could you please get someone to pay immediate attention to this or cancel all of my auctions?

Thanks in advance for your help
Reply Quote
This requires immediate attention
Reply Quote
I agree that it sucks that auctionhouse is messed up but it is mostly your fault, start bid should be way higher mate
Reply Quote
The issue appears to be that when the AH or server is brought down for maintenance, once it comes back up all/most of the pre-existing auctions no longer appear in searches. Sometimes it "fixes" itself and youll see a huge rush of new items with old timers that were not in search 5 seconds earlier, and other times the items will never reappear until they expire.

I've reproduced this myself twice now, as have several dozen friends and people on several forums and in a large IRC channel I hang out in. Every Bliz ticket response claims that they can see the auction so it's working just fine, but it is quite obviously not the case.

When you only have 10 auction slots max, and no way to cancel auctions, having all or most of them bugged out is crippling and should have been fixed days ago, but I have yet to see anyone from Bliz even acknowledge this.
Edited by suprfli6#1943 on 5/23/2012 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
05/23/2012 06:03 PMPosted by CrimsonKing
This requires immediate attention

You're not going to get immediate attention from a forum post. The Blizz employees that monitor the forums are not GMs and cannot cancel your auctions. You need to open an ingame ticket. But due to the high number of users that refuse to accept responsibility for their own security, the ingame system is overwhelmed at the moment with "account was hacked" tickets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]