Diablo® III

Hero of Caldeum achievement bug (?).

90 Night Elf Mage
RTD
Just finished the quest with my husband, we got the 20 refugees rescued but we never got the achievement for it.

Is this working as intended? Are some of these achievements only obtainable when soloing or something? Or is this some kinda bug?

Also, the both of us got the Got a Head achievement a yesterday I think (Or the day before), but now his is missing.
Reply Quote
I suspect this achievement is screwed, this isn't the first achievement I've seen that's bugged either. I just did that achievement by myself on normal difficulty, perfectly. Not a single refugee died and sure enough, no achievement.
I've also noticed that Cursed Captives from Act I is bugged for much the same reason...
Reply Quote
It's possible to get, you just have to get the 20th refugee without completing the quest, that means you still have to leave at least one behind (yellow dot on the map) while bringing the 20th in. If you grab the last ones and bring them to the sewers, the quest will end and you won't get credit for the last refugees that were following you. It's stupid, but not impossible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]