Diablo® III

Inferno Butcher solo

having an issue with dps against butcher just cant get him anywhere near low enough by the time the entire floor is lighting up.

what build is everyone using that has him on solo farm?

my gear is pretty avg under 5k dps unbuffed using 1h/shield so i dont get 1 shot

848 dex
840 vit
4871 armor
4806 dmg
Reply Quote
Under 5k dps? is that even possible in inferno?

Well, try picking up Mantra of Conviction with Overawe, pick up some beefy main attack like WotHF + Windforce flurry, pick up the damage boost to Heal and get mystic ally to DPS him.

Butcher in Inferno doesn't even hit that hard, and if you just dodge the power smashes you shouldn't even need to be that tanky. I was full dps build with a bit over 20k dps with 2x 1h's and had no problem killing him, I even got the under 2min achievement.

Also, if you hit enrage and the floor starts burn you can go to the south end of the room and stand there, fires can't hit there (bug I guess)
Reply Quote
that dps is on the low side, armor is ok but you didn't mention any resists

try getting some attack speed rings/gloves? imo you should try getting 8-12k dps before hitting butcher if you're doing it to farm
Reply Quote
I remember barely killing him right after enrage timer kicked in when I was at about 7k, and I had about 4 offensive skills. You'll want at least 10k to solo comfortably.
Reply Quote
having an issue with dps against butcher just cant get him anywhere near low enough by the time the entire floor is lighting up.

what build is everyone using that has him on solo farm?

my gear is pretty avg under 5k dps unbuffed using 1h/shield so i dont get 1 shot

848 dex
840 vit
4871 armor
4806 dmg

Check out this video, this guy is farming butcher and his gear is not that good. I really learned a few tricks watching him. He is Dual wielding dps build and had no problems doing it. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e23Po6Hn8cE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]