Diablo® III

Advice for inferno?

So i think i screwed up my stats to get through hell. I rolled Full vitality, Every vit stat i could get i took. This to increase armor and keep me alive long enough to revenge.

This has left my damage and str in a pretty piss poor state. I was wanting to know if anyone had some baselines or suggestions fr act 1 inferno.

im at 1200 Vitality 6000 armor and something like 4k Damage with low Str. I have gemmed all items for Vitality. Can i afford to go below 40k hp? I cant buy on AH because im poor. I dont know how everyone has so much money!

My resists sit around 100-300 depending on the element.

If someone has a good stat baseline for starting in inferno, even if i can only farm up to SK that would be great. IE, 1000 str 1100 vit, 6k armor and damage with 200 resist across the board.... Maybe that is solid?

Thanks for any help, im really struggling!
Reply Quote
you use war cry w/ impunity rune?? how are you doing when it comes to taking damage??

i am also wondering how other barbs do in inferno.. i tried inferno act1 and mobs hit so hard already.. w/ the difficulty i've experienced i think i need all the str, vit, all-resist i can get to all gears.. im hoping other barbs w/ inferno experience would reply :D
Reply Quote
Yeah. Here is my build.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WSYVgk!beX!ccZcbc

I'm getting wrecked in inferno. I cannot take hits at all. Forget about champ packs and rates. I'm having a hard Ike getting past large mobs of whites.
Reply Quote
Strength adds to your Armor which reduces damage, so in a sense all Life and no Strength is actually less safe than an even split. Plus, the longer it takes to kill things, the easier it is to die. Try to gem everything with Rubies and see if that balances things out a little.

I have about 1200 Str, 1000 Vit, or so, and I'm doing alright in Act 1 Inferno, at least.
Reply Quote
Thanks sigh. I will give that a go and see how I come out.
Reply Quote
act 1 inferno will be a blast if you reach these basics:

300-400 resistance to all elemental (300 if you are defensive, 400 if you are dps)
30K health, the more the better

Don't worry about dps to much. It will come with the loot drops in inferno.
Inferno is all about survival during the first act. Once you get that down then start fine tuning your dps.
Reply Quote
I was at 6k dps and your stats sucking hard. I spent 100k and bought a 950k dps two-handed weapon. Now I *@*# act 1. Here's the build I use.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WkVRPT!ZbV!accbZa
Reply Quote
so im at 300 resist all, and some at 400, i have 30k hp and still getting rocket, maybe i just suck. my damage is low i had to lose a lot of str for lower str w/resist gear.
Reply Quote
I have 400 resist ( without war cry) , 30k hp and 13500 dps. Stats on my weapon is 786 so
eventually will have to to 1000+ for later act.

With those stats its pretty confortable to solo act 1 inferno but I am getting killed by the
white monster in act 2...

When I went from 300 to 400 resist it made an enormous difference. 30k hp is more than
enough for act 1.
Reply Quote
I have 400 resist ( without war cry) , 30k hp and 13500 dps. Stats on my weapon is 786 so
eventually will have to to 1000+ for later act.

With those stats its pretty confortable to solo act 1 inferno but I am getting killed by the
white monster in act 2...

When I went from 300 to 400 resist it made an enormous difference. 30k hp is more than
enough for act 1.

Every time you go up an Act the monsters get a level stronger. So your 300-400 resist for act 1 is great, Act 2 you need 400-500 and so on.

Farm Act1 to get Double resist items or money to buy them off the auction house.
Edited by DDJGod#1616 on 5/25/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]