Diablo® III

Spirit Barrage Rune Bug??

When i use the skill Spirit Barrage with the rune Phantasm and try to blow barrels up it wont work, and it says it does weapon damage so i thought i would bring that up. I am unsure if this is a bug or if its supposed to be like this. Thank you for this amazing game have a great day!

Edit- tested out a little more i tryed to kill the drums that the goatmen in Act 1 drum on it wont do damage to these aswell.

Edit2- I think it might just be Objects in General anything that you can break with another spell you cannot with Phantasm.
Edited by DeadLight#1174 on 5/25/2012 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
BUMP

I just found this too. In my current build I have no other skill which allows me to break objects, very very annoying that I have to change my build so I can search for loot.
Reply Quote
Having another issue, when im trying to cast on an enemy sometimes it wont cast right beneath him it will cast a few feet in a different direction and wont even hit the enemy. Happens more often when im done fighting alot of foes then cast it on like 1 or 2 foes. Yes i am clicking right on the enemy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]