Diablo® III

Lash Tail kick bug.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So since the hotfix tuesday, I have noticed something about Lashtail kick with Scorpion Sting rune. I used to be able to stun uniques with it like Diablo. However, since tuesday, Lashtail kick with SS rune no longer stuns not only bosses but also any unique. Now, at first I just thought they made the bosses and uniques immune to stun but they can still be stunned. I know this because my Templar still stuns them and if I use a weapon with a stun chance on it, it will stun them as well. This is obviously a bug of the rune and if it's not, it's a ninja nerf that makes the rune only useful for elite packs.

If this was an intended bug it really works against the rune because instead of being able to use it whenever I want, it's only useful against elite packs and this means I either have to switch abilities for a boss in inferno and lose my Nephalem valor or I have to fight the boss with a useless ability on my action bars.
Edited by Soulece#1535 on 5/25/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]