Diablo® III

Soul Rippers too hard to dodge?

I'm having problem on Act III with Soul Rippers, I dodge as hard as I can an quick shoot them but they still manage to hit me so fast I can't do anything but die.

I see the problem, I just have bad luck, a mix of soul ripper illusionist spawned and icy quillbacks, also 1 yellow icy quillback.
Edited by Domjan1911#2577 on 5/26/2012 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
After trying to vault, evasive fire, just plain keep running and finding out none of these wok all the time, I just started cycling cloak of shadows/ shadow power with the 65% damage reduction glyph. This was in hell too where I could take a good 5-6 hits with shadow power up, so if you're in inferno I guess you're just totally screwed.
Reply Quote
I'm on nightmare -.- , I can kill them but I die time or two. They should really either remove illusionist skill for soul rippers or make their attack slower and easier to dodge.
Reply Quote
Has to be removed completely or heavily nerfed. They're basically unkillable as any combination on inferno.
Edited by Asphyxion#2552 on 5/26/2012 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]