Diablo® III

Quitting if I don't get my 6m back

So I sold a stormshield on the AH for 6m, and got 5.1m for it. For some reason it didn't send to my stash. I had also bought out another item for 1.2m, for some reason it didn't even appear in my stash.

So I re-logged only to see the money for my stormshield wasn't even in my listen auctions with the option to send to my stash, and the item i bought was not there either.

GG 6m. !@#$ you blizzard, waste all those hours farming for my whole bank which is now GONE.
Reply Quote
noone cares
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thing is this game isn't pay to play so they technically still keep your $60 with no loss. Now if this was a P2P game like WoW then its a different story unfortunately.
Reply Quote
So you better find a way to screw with them.

Like, who is going to trust real money if we saw tonigh how they respond to troubles???

I wont, and that will be my suggestion to my friends.
Reply Quote
How about trust what he says? The OP is right.. the AH currently is having serious issues. But feel free to think you're cool.

Guvnor seem the AH is offline at the moment so I'm hoping they are fixing it as I write. I have also been loosing lots on the AH with now response to my tickets but I'm guessing that means they're working hard to fix it. Others with the same issues said they received the transactions but at a later time or even a day later.

I have no idea why you guys are even here at a support forum... Are you really just going to tell every OP in this section to stop whining? Really nice to say this stuff away from a person's face huh?

I'm not posting anymore here so if you're going to troll. Give it up.
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Fawnix
Thing is this game isn't pay to play so they technically still keep your $60 with no loss. Now if this was a P2P game like WoW then its a different story unfortunately.

Wow, well, let's break this down...

a) that's called "bad business", and that's how companies lose loyal customers
b) if Guvnor quits, I'm guessing when Blizzard releases then inevitable expansions to Diablo, he won't be too inclined to purchase them. So yea, it DOES cost Blizzard money.
c) Diablo 3 WILL be bringing in a VERY good amount of profit to Blizzard through the real-world auction house, since there are transaction fees and percentages taken from the posting and sale of EVERY ITEM THAT USES IT.

So, before posting the usual "cynical consumer" rants that are recycled all over the internet, consider the entire scenario. There's alot to lose.

ALSO, to the OP: yea, same happened to me just 30 minutes ago. Missing several items from won auctions, and the 50,000 gold from one of my own auction sales just doesn't want to make it to my stash. Hopefully Blizzard can address this stuff in a reasonably timely fashion.
Edited by Notwist#1201 on 5/26/2012 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
GET YOUR WOW LOVIN A$$ OFF D3 FORUMS PLZ AND GO BACK TO DROOLING OVER DANCING PANDAS PLZ!

Seriously, it is just as much time and effort. Who cares if d3 gamers d2 gamers dont pay to play. Since when in the world of gaming does it imply that since its free to play you have no obligation to satifying your customer and taking care of your product.
Reply Quote
GET YOUR WOW LOVIN A$$ OFF D3 FORUMS PLZ AND GO BACK TO DROOLING OVER DANCING PANDAS PLZ!

Seriously, it is just as much time and effort. Who cares if d3 gamers d2 gamers dont pay to play. Since when in the world of gaming does it imply that since its free to play you have no obligation to satifying your customer and taking care of your product.

hmm, well, haven't played WoW in over two years or so?

Also...we agree on the same thing, so not sure why the hostility. lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]