Diablo® III

Real-Life Zombie Attack?

First of all, there is no General Discussion forum on here so this topic is pretty close to what it is somewhat a news article. So mods, feel free to move this to another forum that fits this.

Now I'm not sure if you guys heard about this already but for those who are living in the Miami area may have already heard about this.

I was going through my gaming community forum until someone posted a news article about this.

Apparently, there was some sort of a "zombie attack if you will, in one of the Miami areas. Now I can't say for sure if this is going to be a real zombie apocalypse but you'll have to look at the news article yourself and be the judge:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

So get your weapons ready if this will ever happen!
Edited by BH6004#1235 on 5/27/2012 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I love the arguments in the comments saying "Lysergic acid diethylamide ISN'T BATH SALTS".

Yeah. We know, that the commonly known material known as bath salts is not a drug. HOWEVER, the nickname of a strain of Lysergic acid diethylamide is 'bath salts'... they aren't saying, literally, that Lysergic acid diethylamide and run of the mill bath salts are the same thing.

It's like thinking that when you smoke Mary Jane, you're actually grinding up a person and making a joint out of it.

EDIT: Used full name as the short form is apparently verboten.
Edited by AlexValcarde#1276 on 5/29/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There's been a lot of weird reports. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-a-people-eat-people-world/370855946312146?ref=tn_tnmn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]