Diablo® III

What are they waiting for?

Is everyone in Blizzard's headquarters on vacation or something? The AH has broken for 3 days straight, but never did they try to bring it down and reset. Instead they let people lose items and money. Have they even posted a new thread(or reply in one even) saying they were looking into it?
Reply Quote
Items and gold are still lost. Can it come back or its gone forever. Its broken.
Reply Quote
Where is blizzard? they are nowhere to be found?
Reply Quote
i thought they shut the auction house down until they fixed it. I checked and it was working so i put up a legendary item to sell and now its gone :( cant they just shut it down and bring it back when its working properly.
Edited by EMKO#1312 on 5/27/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am confused, is everyone else still able to get into the AH?

I haven't even been able to go in for a long long time. The button is grayed out, and says currently unavailable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I understand that they are trying to fix it. But !@#$%^-, 3 days without a working AH has been bottlenecking my experience of the game pretty bad. I need to buy stuff for my alts, I need to be able to continue to sell stuff because my inventories are filling up. This is extremely frustrating.
Reply Quote
Blizzard's technical team is having big trouble dealing with their poorly implemented datebase system.

The program is bugged, man!! Look into the code and hire some true database gurus to help you out! you gotta pay them a hefty for that, like 120 dollars/hour, anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Blizzard's technical team is having big trouble dealing with their poorly implemented datebase system.

The program is bugged, man!! Look into the code and hire some true database gurus to help you out! you gotta pay them a hefty for that, like 120 dollars/hour, anyway.

It's not like they can't afford it. There is absolutely no excuse for this nonsense. And there is no excuse for keeping us, the players/customers completely in the dark about it, either.

What really blows my mind, though, is the notion that they're going to make actual cash auctions on this broken system. They actually expect us to trust them with our money on something so obviously flawed?
Reply Quote
Blizzard has more money then some countries they cant even make a game right they have unlimited funds. wtf
Reply Quote
1. AH broken
2. More errors then I can count on both my fingers and toes.
3. Loot is messed up found a grey item better then same level rare item
4. Only 4 people per game? How many ONLINE games you know its fun only having 3 of your friends in it??
5. Cant make public games and pick and choose where you go. Some kind of messed up matchmaking randomly join a game with some dude just afking there?
6. I feel like I play more solo then I do with anyone. Its like a single player that runs online so all the errors and crap get in my way. Randomly getting kicked out of my games.

Blizzard has more Money then China and had more time to make this game and resources that we cant even imagine. This doesn't it feel like a special game at all and the build up for 10 years im just blown away at this.... Im so sad and hurt i dont know what to say.

What happened to Blizzard. I tell everyone ALL their games own they are amazing they dont put a game out unless its amazing and awesome and its like crack. I don't even itch to get home from work to get on this. In my mind im like YAAAA what is gona be broke or down when I get home now. so hurt so sad.

I did get to 60 and I am in inferno but what now farm for items that suck legendary ITEMS! wooo they are so bad I want to see shaco drop again or stormshield or /e I know its not D2 but DIABLO is known for LOOT and the loot is messed. alright im done.
Reply Quote
its says its disabled on the login screen but it works except its very buggy and my item i put up for sale are gone :( they should put those news updates in the game not just at the log in screen so i would of known not to use it.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]