Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Texture Problem.

Well ,today i've updated my ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series (Resolution 1600x1200) and i wanted to test ,can i set up higher quality of my gameplay.Well all problems started here:

http://i.imgur.com/f3tHA.jpg

If you see this picture everything !@#$ed up after i turn back to low quality ,with every resolution is like that i cant fix it ,before wasnt like that!I've played without lag, video delay and etc.How to %^-*ing fix that?
My video card is 512 MB.
Reply Quote
pleace i have the same problem cud anyone help`?? fast pls
Reply Quote
Update:
I've unistalled the AMD drivers and now im playing without any drivers and it fixed.Well i didn't test yet if i install my older drivers.Well for sure the newest AMD ATI HD 4300/4500 Series drivers are incompatible with the game.Blizzard must announce that.
Reply Quote
Pls can you explain how did you unistalled the amd drivers ?
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem with the exact same card. It worked with CCC 12.3 but not since updating to 12.4. I uninstalled it all and used a driver provided by Dell from 2009 which fixed it but I cannot reinstall 12.3, it doesn't apply properly, tried 3-4 times.
Reply Quote
There is a 12.4a hotfix for ATI cards you need to install along with the 12.4 drivers. It's been posted as a sticky for weeks.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4888569301
Edited by Scorpion#1829 on 5/28/2012 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Psymaxy
Pls can you explain how did you unistalled the amd drivers ?

Go to your C:\ATI\Support\11-11_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_ocl
(if your is same as mine)
Well exactly ,go there and click on "Setup" -> then choose Unistall and all features.Well my advice is to test the game before you install drivers.Second ,look in internet about ATI 12.3 Catalyst (don't install 12.4).

Hope Blizzard employe will see this topic.
~Best regards Martin
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Scorpion
There is a 12.4a hotfix for ATI cards you need to install along with the 12.4 drivers. It's been posted as a sticky for weeks.

By the way ,well im playing without any catalyst drivers and nothing?I dont have problems with the game and im very fine.
Well I need to ask you something:
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 512 MB
Intel Dual Core 2.7 Ghz
Virtual Memory 4 GB (used 0.8 ,so my memory is 3.2/6 GB)

Why with all of thise specific system I can't play with high textures and visuals in the game?When I put HIGH and etc ,my game is going slower ,when I type higher resolution same.I just don't get why?
If I install latest drivers + hotfix ,would be different?

Note:The problem is ,that after I installed the newest drivers ,game was still good ,but after I decided to change my resolution and make some graphics higher ,everything ****ed up.

UPDATE:I've installed the 12.4 +hotfix 12.4a ,and now is working well.
Edited by Deadalus#2146 on 5/28/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i've tried the hotfix catalyst and didn't work ... i tried to delete the drivers but i did find the "C:\ATI\Support\11-11_vista32_win7_32_dd_ccc_ocl" really suck
im playing the game like this:
http://i.imgur.com/IzeRv.jpg

if anyone know about anything else that cound't help me pls write down
Reply Quote
OMG I JUST DELETED MY DRIVES FROM AMD and the game is perfect... really thinks for the advice deadalus
i was just about to give up
Edited by Psymaxy#2782 on 5/28/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]