Diablo® III

what the .... 1600dps in AH?

05/28/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Kaivax
Open your eyes! Look up to the skies and SEEEE!!

7am wakin' up in the morning
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Mythx

is this real life

or is this just fantasy?

No escape from reality.
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Cerz
could probably solo act 4 inferno with this weapon and naked, that's how dumb the item system in d3 is

Only if you are ranged.

And you plan on dying a lot
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Navicon

is this real life

they use the metric system

I lol'd
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 06:57 AMPosted by Shodan
7am wakin' up in the morning

My hand is a dolphin!
Reply Quote
Open your eyes! Look up to the skies and SEEEE!!

I wish I could get paid to post stuff like this...
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 06:39 AMPosted by kirsch
I don't see harm in little fun post.

It would not be a big deal if they could have an option of posting without bright blue text & adding the "blizz" tag to the thread tag

but considering both of those functions are in place because those posts are supposed to be informative & worthwhile I think those posts should make a point of being informative & worthwhile

hell, spamming up a topic like that should be ***against*** the rules, and here we have a blue poster setting a really bad example. No wonder the battle.net forums are notorious for being awful. Apparently spamming up a topic with unrelated posts is A-OK as long as you are "having fun".

Gms are not allowed to answer about drop rates and/or where items drop. So, he wouldn't be able to give a useful answer even if he wanted to. Also, this thread was posted in the wrong forum.
Reply Quote
oh what i could do with a 3k dps 1h on my wizard...
Reply Quote
2h weapon
1600 dps
real deal

1600 DPS 2 hander isn't anything special, really. Especially if it's a blue and has no additional stats.

There are 1 hands with a main stat (DEX/INT/STR) with 1200-1300 DPS at 1.5+ speeds, and that doesn't include an offhand. As an example, my current offhand (Wizard) provides me +5500 damage and it's far from top end.
Edited by Seraphi#1863 on 5/29/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
but considering both of those functions are in place because those posts are supposed to be informative & worthwhile I think those posts should make a point of being informative & worthwhile

It's cute that you think that you get to decide what website features are intended for, and how they should be used.
Reply Quote
I love how people assume the best gear possible dropped in the first week and now after people have had time to actually farm we are starting to see the actual good gear.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 07:20 AMPosted by kirsch
Are you honestly going to try to argue about that? Please explain to me what other function those features serve. Or is blizzard in the habit of introducing completely useless features to their website? Because surely that is a better defence, bravo...

It's nothing more than a way to identify and go to Blue posts. Assigning any kind of importance to a Blue post in this off-topic forum, is presumptuous at best. It certainly doesn't mean that every blue post is going to be for your benefit, that's just an arrogant assumption.
Reply Quote
Open your eyes!

Open your mind!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]