Diablo® III

MY CE does not have GAME KEY

Enough said....... $110! no KEY .. I have gone through page by page of the quick start guide. Checked the back and front of the guest pass cards and the Diablo 2 card, and the DVD itself. Not in the Art book, soundtrack, or on the behind the scenes. Gamestop cant help....What do I do? Really upset right now.
Reply Quote
Its on the user manual with the D3 game. The only other thing you could do is send a ticket in to blizzard and follow there instructions. All CE copies sold have a registered copy number and CD KEY that goes with it.
Reply Quote
it's on the front of the manual.
Reply Quote
I have the collector's edition as well and my code was on the booklet that your game was in.
Reply Quote
Trust me I really wish it was..... on the front of the quick start book that was with the game CD.
Reply Quote
Is there a manual and a quick start guide? or just the quick start guide? 99 min wait on tech suppport phone....
Reply Quote
Please someone help. Is the game key on a sticker or printed on? And is there a quickstart guide and a manual in the game contents of the CE or just the quickstart guide?

Thanks to anyone for help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]